Please try the tips below to assist you:
- Be sure to use a computer with updated browsers. Our online system is not fully compatible with most mobile devices.
- If you have difficulty in one browser, try another. For example: if you are using Google Chrome, try Microsoft Edge, Firefox, etc. Our system no longer supports Internet Explorer.
- If you have switched browsers and continue to experience difficulty, please try clearing your browser’s cache.
- Our system uses pop-ups. If you are prompted to allow pop-ups from the Charities website, please do.
- If you are working from a business/school network, the network may be blocking communication. Please try using a computer that is not connected to the network.
There are instances where an organization’s firewalls may prevent you from accessing our system’s full functionality. You may wish to contact your IT department for further assistance.
The online charitable donations system is compatible with the most currentreleases of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge. The site is not currently formatted for use on a cell phone.
The first time you use the system:
- Register your organization (if it has not previously been registered by another individual at your organization) or register yourself as a volunteer.
- Receive your password via email.
- Log in to submit your application for support.
For future applications, you will go directly to step 3.
No. Publix Charities donations will only be made directly to the school. You may register as a volunteer for the school and submit an application for your club, team, or program.
No. Publix Charities is unable to donate to benefit an individual. However, we can consider a donation for an overall team or club sponsorship.
The IRS database lists only organizations that are fully registered nonprofit organizations. If you have not completely registered with the IRS (for example, you have received your EIN, but have not yet received your 501(c)(3) Determination Letter), your organization will not be listed in the database that is connected to our system.
When entering your information in the search fields, be careful to follow the instructions closely. Type in your EIN number with no dash. Do not complete any other fields. Then click the search button. Your organization’s information will auto-populate with the information you have provided to the IRS. Simply click your organization name; this will close the search page and return you to the Organization Information page.
- IF your 501(c)(3) organization has been assigned an EIN number from the IRS, but has not yet received a Determination Letter, answer No to the EIN question.
- IF you are a chapter of a state or national organization, answer No to the EIN question. In the Legal Name field, type your parent organization name and your chapter name. (For example: American Health Association – Southeast Florida). Type your EIN number (if applicable) in the Doing Business As field.
- IF you have recently received your IRS 501(c)(3) Determination Letter, your organization may not have been added to the IRS Database yet. Answer No to the EIN question, and type your EIN and the month and year it was issued in the Doing Business As field. (For example: EIN 01-2345678 – issued December 2018.)
Information that is typically auto-populated during the EIN search is not able to be changed. If you answered No to the EIN question, simply skip the three grayed-out questions.
You are experiencing a browser compatibility issue. Please try to access our website using a different browser, or update your browser to its most current release. (For example: If you are experiencing this issue using Microsoft Edge, try to access the system using Google Chrome.) Remember to click the Save My Work button before exiting the system.
If you have changed organizations since your registration or received an error messaging stating that your email address is already registered, please exit the system.
Email email@example.com with the following information:
- contact information, including first and last name, title, email address, and phone number
- organization you were previously associated with (if known)
- organization you wish to be associated with.
The password link that is emailed to you can be used only once. DO NOT click on it more than once. If you receive an Invalid Token error, then you will need to click Forgot Password again from the login page and wait for a new email to be received.
After logging in with the temporary password, you will be prompted to change your password. Please use the temporary password that is emailed to you in the Current Password field.
No, you cannot make any changes to your application after it has been submitted. You can email those changes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations will be sent via US mail to the mailing address that is associated with the organization’s profile within the grants management system. Please allow sufficient time for processing following your approval.
You can easily check the status of your request at any time.
- Log in and click the My Applications tab.
- Click on each of the drop-down options (Pending Requests, Approved Requests, or Declined Requests) to find the current status of your application. (Note: Be sure to check under both headings – Charities and Donations.)
Additionally, an email is sent to you once a final approval or declination decision has been made. Please check your email, including your junk or spam folders, to ensure you receive that email.
- If your application number begins with a D (ex: DSD19-0000012345), please call Teresa at (863) 688-1188 ext. 53350
- If your application number begins with a C (ex. CPP19-0000012345), please email Charitable.Donationshelp@publix.com
Please call Carolyn Dingley at (863) 688-1188 ext. 52048.
Please note that Publix Partners is available in select counties only in Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Please contact the local store manager. He or she will be able to tell you whether sidewalk solicitation is allowed in that location, and if so, will explain the process to be approved and added to the store’s calendar.